John Pickering, House Parent & Life Coach
With over 30 years experience, John is no stranger to student ministry. His skills span from leading and developing youth ministries to managing departments of a fortune 500 company. John fosters an environment for both spiritual and emotional growth in our students and their families alike.
- Co-led a ministry of 100+ students
- Trained & equipped 30+ volunteers
- Trained, monitored and coached 200 new employees from entry-level to senior Customer Service Representatives at a fortune 500 company.
- Holds a degree in Theological Studies
Melissa Hodum, Head Cook
Hannah Langley, Educational Support
Linda Holloway, Grandma
Linda, or as our boys call her, Grandma, helps keep our special occasions special! She retired from thyssenkrupp after 40 years and is a loving Mom and Grandma. From birthday cakes to Holiday's, Linda makes each student and staff feel special and valued by proving homemade cakes, treats and sound advice!
Randy Kirchmeier, Financial Advisor
Randy volunteers as our Financial Advisor. His vital role ensures that the Summit’s View team has the liberty to give every son the specialized care he needs, even when extra, unplanned expenses are involved. By keeping us operating cost-efficiently, he helps us make room for the unique approach each young man may require.
- M.S. of Accounting
- B.A. of Finance
- M.B.A. Healthcare Organizational Leadership
- 30 years of accounting experience with publicly traded companies and medical centers
- Married for more than 25 years with three kids
Trust your son to the country’s finest staff.
Contact our team today.