John Pickering, House Parent & Life Coach
With over 30 years experience, John is no stranger to student ministry. His skills span from leading and developing youth ministries to managing departments of a fortune 500 company. John fosters an environment for both spiritual and emotional growth in our students and their families alike.
- Co-led a ministry of 100+ students
- Trained & equipped 30+ volunteers
- Trained, monitored and coached 200 new employees from entry-level to senior Customer Service Representatives at a fortune 500 company.
- Holds a degree in Theological Studies
Randy Kirchmeier, Finance Director
Randy’s vital role ensures that the Summit’s View team has the liberty to give every son the specialized care he needs, even when extra, unplanned expenses are involved. By keeping us operating cost-efficiently, he helps us make room for the unique approach each young man may require.
- M.S. of Accounting
- B.A. of Finance
- M.B.A. Healthcare Organizational Leadership
- 30 years of accounting experience with publicly traded companies and medical centers
- Married for more than 25 years with three kids
Linda Holloway, Grandma
Linda, or as our boys call her, Grandma, helps keep our crew fed and happy! She retired from thyssenkrupp after 40 years and is a loving Mom and Grandma. From everyday meals to special birthday cakes, Linda keeps up with the cooking and baking for our small army. Each and every one of our students views her as their 'Ranch Grandma!'
Melissa Hodum, Head Cook
Hannah Langley, Tutor
Trust your son to the country’s finest staff.
Contact our team today.